5 Overrated SEO Trends You Should Stop Obsessing Over

Description of your first forum.
shakibkhn2220

5 Overrated SEO Trends You Should Stop Obsessing Over

Post by shakibkhn2220 »

SEOs tend to get overly focused on every detail that can affect rankings. However, not everything related to search engine optimization is worth their time and attention. In this article, we will look at those trends that many SEOs consider overrated or misused. Before writing this article, I reached out to the SEO community on Twitter to help me come up with a list of things to not get hung up on. At the end of the article, I gave a few points that are still important, although there are other opinions. 1. Voice search First, we must understand that there is a fundamental difference between voice search and voice assistance.

Most of the studies that claim the growth of voice search provide examples that refer to voice assistants. Voice assistance : "What time is it?", "What's the weather?", "Set a reminder." Voice search : "Find cafes that are open now", "Find the best barbershop nearby." Why is voice search overrated? Voice search is often seen as the future of search technology. Some experts believe that over time it will become the main way users interact with businesses. When SEOs talk about optimizing for voice search, they mostly mean answers to frequently asked questions. While there is nothing wrong with this, consider what benefits it will bring to your site? How will USA WhatsApp Number List your optimization strategy help generate additional revenue for the resource? The reality is that we are still at an early stage in the development of voice search.

Right now, we are still looking for different ways to use it and are exploring practical applications of voice in business. It's also worth noting that voice search has become less popular in 2019 compared to the previous two years. How to make voice search viable Voice search is currently a viable option for local businesses, especially food and some e-commerce services. It's interesting to see how people shop through voice search. If you run a local business, focus on your business mentions and find out what sources voice assistants use to provide business information. Once you have this list ready, focus on getting testimonials from these sites. If you're not a local business but believe in voice search, you can generate additional revenue for your company by building skills for voice assistants. 2. Duplicate Local Landing Pages I confess that I was actively engaged in this at the beginning of my work in SEO. But what we have done before is not always necessary to do. There are many types of business - for example, legal services - where a company has only one office, but it must appear in search results in different cities throughout the country.