The (Not-So-Secret) Secret to Turning Your 
Website Traffic into Paying Customers

Targeted phone number list here talk
Jannat12

The (Not-So-Secret) Secret to Turning Your 
Website Traffic into Paying Customers

Post by Jannat12 »

The (Not-So-Secret) Secret to Turning Your Website Traffic into Paying Customers We all do it … daydream about our website finally breaking through … getting the attention it deserves … and actually allowing us to earn a living on our terms. Sometimes we see a glimmer of this dream coming true with a steady rise of subscribers, a flood of comments with each article, or a rush of traffic from a successful guest blog post. When this happens we hold our breath and wonder: “Maybe this could happen to me. Maybe my ship is finally coming in and I could earn an honest living from my website.” And I don’t care who you are. Writer.

Podcaster. Business coach. Web designer. Real estate agent. Handbag designer. In one way Phone Number List or another, you are a content creator interested in online marketing … and dreaming of turning your hard work into cash. But there’s just one problem. People don’t naturally volunteer to hand you money. Especially online, where the prevailing paradigm is “Everything Is Free,” and people are smothered with information. To convert traffic to customers you have to start with a compelling and trustworthy offer. But just throwing up a button on your home page won’t get the job done. See, successful online content marketers have known for quite some time (this is the not-so-secret part) that it’s ridiculous to spend the blood, sweat, and tears creating an amazing product and then just drop it on their home page for promotion … Instead, they use the proven landing page. Why landing pages work so well The single and solitary goal of a landing page is to overcome the “paradox of choice” dilemma that emerges when people are given multiple options … resulting in a decision NOT to choose at all (read: your sales are dead in the water).

And because of this single-minded focus on selling, landing pages convert infinitely higher, whether you are promoting an ebook, membership site, or any other product (digital or not). Landing pages align the right message with the right audience at the right time … with the cleanest page possible … and a headline that appeals to a narrow segment of your audience … Overcoming the swift, brutal attention filters we’ve developed due to information overload and poorly matched promises. Even the fonts, colors, and visual graphics of a landing page are tailored to the exact audience and action you desire. It’s really a powerful, essential tool if you want online success. How to create killer landing pages So, if you are ready to learn how to start creating killer landing pages right away … and experience this type of success online … then here’s your chance. Grab our free 9-chapter ebook Landing Pages: Turn Traffic Into Money today. In addition, to answer the tons of other questions that online publishers like you ask, we’ve built a training resource called MyCopyblogger. When you register (at no charge) you’ll get instant access to nearly 100,000 words of proven marketing training in fourteen high-impact ebooks, plus our completely revamped 20-part Internet marketing course.