One day in 2016 when I was wandering around

Targeted phone number list here talk
HarbatSpencer

One day in 2016 when I was wandering around

Post by HarbatSpencer »

Alibaba also has a keyword recommendation table, but many of them are words with a lot of exposure such as cheap bluetooth speaker, bluetooth speaker india, online store bluetooth speaker, but these words are not our target market and target customers. After all, at that time, the circle and methods were limited, and many keywords were thought and edited by myself, without considering whether there was any search volume. For a while, I went to the webpage source code of the peer website to find keywords.

The specific operation is to open the peer website, right-click to view the webpage source code, enter the webpage source code (html page), and press the shortcut key Ctrl+F (Mac system Cmd+F) , enter "keywords" to view the 3 keywords of the other party's webpage, then copy and Egypt Phone Number List paste Crll+C/Alt+Tab/Ctrl+V, switch back and forth between the webpage and the Excel table, so that 20 websites can almost find 60 keywords. This is faster than before, but still not fast enough. Later, I finally got the hang of it, just like in martial arts novels, I opened up one meridian after another, and my combat power has improved a little.

The Alibaba foreign trade circle forum, I suddenly found out that someone said that the tool ubersuggest could be used to generate, download, and export keywords in batches. A small notebook remembered this tool, and immediately went to experiment, and found that this tool was really useful, and I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear. The feeling was: there is nowhere to find it after breaking through the iron shoes, and it takes no effort to get it. The biggest advantage of this tool is that it is free , all language searches are free, and it is still free now, which is a very conscientious tool.