Experiences with it, and interactive

Targeted phone number list here talk
MimJannat32

Experiences with it, and interactive

Post by MimJannat32 »

I don't think it stands out if you write it that way." In this case, he opts for the higher search volume. The other says: “Readability should always come before SEO. I don't think it's the intention to write words incorrectly on purpose.” And then there was also another opinion: “I would leave it to the client. Do they want to go for a higher search volume, or do they go for correct Dutch” Man and woman are thinking. Readability always trumps SEO I continued with my research. I asked my followers on Instagram the same question.

What would they do and what do they think I would do as a copywriter Most of them agreed unanimously: good spelling always comes first, right To get straight to the point : yes, as a copywriter I think that the correct spelling photo editor should always come first. It is my job to deliver an error-free text. Google now knows a lot about language and will eventually give priority to texts with content.

By combining several popular keywords (in the correct way, of course) and adding value to a text, Google will appreciate it. It would therefore be complete nonsense to add incorrectly written words to your texts on purpose. Also read: SEO without tools: get higher in Google with common sense Use the individual words in a creative way in the text When it comes to compound words, I keep writing them compound, even if it has a higher search volume separately.