My team will come and ask me

Description of your first forum.
[email protected]

My team will come and ask me

Post by [email protected] »

"John Jentsch Well, I will admit to the public listening here that I am one of those people. questions and I will answer questions. Sometimes I will ramble on for a long time. Asking questions actually gives control to the other person, because when you give advice, it feels really good. You feel like you're smart, you feel like you're adding value, and you feel like you have a high status in the relationship. , feeling like an important person in the conversation even though your advice isn't always great even though you think it's great and half the time you're solving the wrong problem, it still feels like a pretty comfortable one place.

Michael Bongay Stanieljohn would be bossy for days on end. John Jentsch And then I thought, "Okay, I'm going to try what Michael was talking about," so I started having my employees ask me the same question, and I really just I didn't think that was actually one of your questions. One question; this is the spirit of one of your questions Malaysia WhatsApp Number but when you ask a question you're like, "Okay, is that a good question? Do they understand the question? If they give me an answer that I don't understand, or I do understand it, but it's crazy , what happens?" Now where does the conversation go? You're actually empowering others, but behind the empowerment is the insight that you're giving up power, because I know that no one on this call is going to say, "I'm against empowerment. .

I'll just say "what would you do" Michael Bungie Stanier is good. John Jentsch "What Do You Think" This is awesome. They always have the right answer, and I think, "Well, you should take more responsibility for that." I want my team to feel empowered. But hearing hard when the rubber hits the road means you're giving up some control. Giving up some power, becoming more like a coach, asking questions, is one of the most effective ways to do that, but you have to live with the discomfort of “I’m allowing this person to take control, and I’m playing the bigger game.