How to Be a Marketing Genius

Targeted phone number list here talk
buyemaillist2022

How to Be a Marketing Genius

Post by buyemaillist2022 »

Will my job be replaced by a machine in the near future? " This is something that haunts most of us. To remedy this, I would like to share a small personal anecdote from my life experience. In 2010-11, I was offering link building services on a popular forum and making income like there was no tomorrow. I was easily making over INR 1 lakh per month just by selling a particular link building service. For something 20 years old, that kind of money was huge. It was a life changing income.Everything was going perfectly well. I had everything you needed for good sales. New customers arrive, old customers buy more of your products. I was under-promising and over-delivering. It made my customers really happy and my customers wouldn't hesitate to pay me the money through PayPal.

A few months later, I started to see my sales drop rapidly. It decreased to a point where it almost reached zero. I was worried, to say the least.It was a busy market and it was hard to put your finger on what exactly was going on. I finally understood what was happening. I had a new competitor and he had gone into beast mode.He completely automated the service I provided, from order taking to report delivery. There was no human intervention.I had a feeling of confusion in my head. I was madly impressed with what this guy had done and was equally devastated because he literally stole all of my clients just because he offered the same service at half the price and twice as fast.I had completely given up at this point because there was no point in competing with him. Keeping this anecdote as a reference, I would like to recall a few points.1. You're late to even be worried Automation, especially in digital marketing, has been around longer than you might think.

I think since its inception, we digital marketers have been trying to automate things as much as possible so that we can focus on more important things and not waste our time doing menial jobs. There are tons of bots that automate just about anything.I can easily say that the guys who were in DM back then are pioneers in terms of online automation.So if you just showed up for the "Oh-I-might-lose-my-job-to-a-robot-I-am-worried" party, guess what, you're late fashion. I'm talking about something that Vásároljon e-mail adatbázis és építési e-mailek listáját gyorsan happened 6 years ago and it still gives me chills.But there is hope.2. Your greatest asset is your randomness Luckily for you, a big part of the digital marketing workflow revolves around creativity and evoking emotion through human connections. Ultimately, artificial intelligence is, after all, artificial. I'm pretty confident that a bot won't be able to write the way I wrote, let alone amazing copy for your FB ad. Of course, he might be able to automate this and produce several "patterns" by analyzing copies on the web.